Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking a play session at Kids Play Cafe you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The entry price per child is payable on booking. Please note this is non-refundable.
2. You must book a seat for all members in your group (except pre-walkers).
3. A ‘lead member’ of the group must provide us with their contact details to enable NHS Track and Trace measures to be implemented if necessary*. The information we require (taken at the time of booking) is:
– Name of lead member
– Number of people in group
– Contact phone number.
4. Only children who are 8 years old and under may use the play equipment.
5. The maximum number of customers we can have at any one time during the current coronavirus pandemic is 24 (please note babies, remaining at the table and pre-walkers are not included in this figure)*.
6. On entry, Kids Play Cafe will take customers temperatures and we reserve the right to deny entry to any person whose temperature is over 37.8 degrees celsius. This is to protect our staff and customers during the pandemic*.
7. All customers will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entry*.
8. Customers will not be admitted into the building until the allocated session time and must vacate promptly when their allocated time ends. Play is restricted to 1.5 hours during peak times and 2 hours for an Exclusive Party. This allows us to service the area for the next customers.
9. During the current pandemic guests over the age of 11 (who are not medically exempt) must wear facemasks whilst entering and moving around the play café*. Customers do not need to wear masks whilst seated at their table. Customers should bring their own masks, however it is possible to purchase a disposable mask from the cafe if required.
10. Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. This applies to adults and children. Slippers may be worn providing they have not been worn outside.
11. Children must be supervised by parents / carers whilst visiting Kids Play Cafe. Parents/carers are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care. On occasions, a member of staff may need to speak to a child to remind them about playing safely. This will be always be carried out politely and sensitively to the needs of the child concerned.
12. Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Please do not attempt to intervene yourself.
13. Parents/carers should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play cafe, Kids Play Café cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
14. We check our play equipment daily. Please report any damage to play equipment to staff immediately. This is so we can ensure we continue to provide a safe play environment for our customers.
15. All damages to Kids Play Cafe property, either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
16. No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play areas.
17. It is forbidden to smoke or vape within the play café.
18. Children who are unwell should not enter the play area or venue. Please inform a staff member if your child has been unwell/sick.
19. In the interests of health and safety please report any spillages or dropped food to staff to allow them to deal with it immediately.
20. For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Kids Play Cafe may be consumed on the premises.
21. Children need to be supervised when using the toilet facilities.
22. Nappy changing and the use of potties should be conducted in the baby changing area in the toilets. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
23. Please report any concerns regarding the toilet facilities to a member of staff.
*Measures have been put in place during the global coronavirus pandemic 2020-21. They are subject to change depending on local advice and restrictions.